Saturday, June 26, 2010

How can i convice my girlfriend to lick my zits?

because i would love if some girl lick them. She had only licked my acne scars, but im talking about big white pimples.How can i convice my girlfriend to lick my zits?
FREAKING GROSSHow can i convice my girlfriend to lick my zits?
ok.. first of all thats just gross. nobody is going to want to lick your acne?! im sorry, but acne is really not attractive at all. try to get rid of it. if you really care about your girlfriend.. you wouldnt even let her lick your pimples if she wanted to (which she wouldnt).
**** are one thing but ZITS. Pretty nasty, dude.





That's like some sick german ****! lol, you know how they like to deficate on eachother... yep, you're on that level now.





Your mama must be incredibly proud.
that is really disgusting. i don't know anybody who would ever do that. you have issues. ew.
Why would you want her to lick your zits? Thats just nasty. Would like to lick anyone's zits? if you do... seriously something wrong man.
get a girl dog and put something on your zits to get the dog to lick cause no girl is go to go that gross.
I really really really hope your kidding because that is just really nasty
you are disgusting! you need help! but i have an idea, pop your pimples and stick the white icky part in your mouth! you're fu*king nasty!
siiick!
hey dude you total missed where a girl normal lick try to go back and read you instruction again
That's nasty, she wont do that no one in thire right mind would.
Kidding? Why lick you there? There are better places to lick.
OMG LMOA...MY BF ASKS ME TO DO THIS THE ONLY DIFFERENCE IS THAT HE ASKS ME TO BITE THEM....EWWW DIRT
Ughh, your gross.
OMG!!!!!


EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!
That's just nasty, man.
hi u r perverted
R u sure you have a girlfriend? Thats gross!!!!!!!!!!!!
ewww that is so not cute


tell her it taste like cherries =D
ew.
....... wtf is wrong with you. haha


Im supprised she hasnt broken up with you
you sicken me.:)
wow that's pretty nasty.


i guess just keep asking her.


but don't get mad if she says no because i would say no too!!!!!!
wtf?!?!?!?! gross
woah babe
put chocolate on it











just kidding. c'mon are u serious?
That's gross..... and I won't do it if I were her
I started laughing when I read the answers... that's just sick.
Thats one crazy fetish








just tell her...hey i get super turned on when u lick my zits





she'll go for it

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
secured loan