Thursday, June 24, 2010

How do I get rid of zits under my bangs?

well i have had across bangs for awhile and I have zits some little, some middle-sized. so yeah and i dont want toothpaste cause its my whole forehead or PROACTIV or something! would the wave work?How do I get rid of zits under my bangs?
well i had that problem so ik wat worked for me but its different for every one...i actually a very cheap tube called clear zit... its benzoyl so were a head band and put it on b4 u go to sleep!! it should helpHow do I get rid of zits under my bangs?
okay basically whats causing those pimples,


is the hair on your forhead is getting oily [without you knowing] and the hair oil and the forhead gives off oil [especially since it is covered of bangs] and the oils mixing and staying on ur forhead are making ur forhead extra oily and the oils are causing ur skin's pores to clog and fill and u get those pimple.





the only thing you cna do is wash ti daily, i have that vibrator pink cleaner thing from walmart, or you can try those alcohol face cleaner things.


i also have an amazing product for 10 dollors, from walmart, its 3 easy steps, hold on its called: ACNEFREE clear skin treatment.





its amazing my back was a little bad and it was great in a week, just intime for an open back dress.





i love it !





also during the day like at school, theres a sheet you take and you whip the oily part of your face off [also cheap] it shows all the oils and just throw it out. hold o this is called :idk i cant find mine but any make up store has to have...


another thing, make sure ur face is clean b4 applying any makeup.


also check the lotion you use.


i put lotion on everyday and can never apply to my forhead cause then its double the oils.





i really hope i helped, good luck.
Do you cleanse and moisturise/exfoliate the area often? If you dont already have a regular routine, i would start one. Maybe wash your fringe everyday aswell (im not saying you have dirty hair but ive been told that the grease in the hair causes spots. Im really not trying to be rude).
my mom had this problem about 30 years ago, she just started to pin her bangs back, some of my friends do it to, so it works. Also, if you don't wash your hair every day, at least wash your bangs, (:





hope I helped
Its the oil from your hair which gets onto your skin.





I dont really know any products you should use but my friend caught me this trick which works





Just tie your bands up out of the way of your face over night or when your just lazing around the house :)





I hope i helped....kinda lol
i have bangs and i just wear a head band all the time in less i'm going out somewhere nice.





but before i started doing this i got zits on my forehead from wearing it down.
Squeeze them if they're not big. It won't leave a scar. Creams don't work, for fu..ckssake.


To prevent them tie up your bangs whenever you can, so the oil from your hair reaches your forehead less often.
use clean and clear and wear your hair out your face the oil from your hair causes the zit i have the same problem since its summer and your gonna sweat wear them out your face so i doesn't get worse
The Wave only irritates your face and makes it red.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
secured loan