Thursday, June 24, 2010

What hair gel will prevent giving me forehead zits?

When I use hair gel, sometimes I get back and pass out before taking a shower and just wait until the morning. But when I do that, I get horrible zits. I have a lot of hair and some of it touches my forehead. Is there any type of gel that is going to make it less likely I'll get zits? (I've tried to always shower after coming home, but I always do forget at some point and get the worst zits after.) And when I stop using gel, I don't get any forehead zits.What hair gel will prevent giving me forehead zits?
I don't think there is any hair gel that will prevent this. It all does the same thing: basically, it glues your hair into place for a while with varying degrees of hold. That means that it's going to clog your pores.





The real trick may be to just rinse off your face before you go to bed. This won't require a full shower and should only take a couple of seconds. When you lay down, your hair should fall out of the way and shouldn't be a problem. I'd give this a shot and keep using the product that works for you.What hair gel will prevent giving me forehead zits?
The same thing would happen to me. Personally, I would just stop using it. Like I did, get your haircut such that you don't need styling gel in order to groom it.
try redken or vo5
There is most likely not a gel that will offer you what you're looking for. Either trim your hair a bit shorter or use less of it. This sounds metrosexual but if no one is going to see you in bed and you don't feel like washing it out, just pin your hair back before you go to sleep; I would rather do that then have my face break out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
secured loan