Thursday, June 24, 2010

What kind of makeup do I use to cover up red marks and zits on my forhead?

I am a 20 year old guy, so I dont want something that shows im wearing makeup. Just something that will cover up the marks on my forhead. Im going to a wedding and dont want to have it seen on my forhead.What kind of makeup do I use to cover up red marks and zits on my forhead?
u need concealer. make sure it matches ur skin. i saw recently that almay or cover girl has a ';Blemish Stick'; that also helps fight acne at the same time, as well as cover. :)What kind of makeup do I use to cover up red marks and zits on my forhead?
I've used Physician's Formula green stick with success, just be sure to blend it in. Put it on after your foundation, but before your powder. It doesn't take much to neutralize (art term) the red tint. Good luck.
You need a yellow concealer, they aren't easy to find so do a web search or visit an avon booth at the mall.


CT
I think the best thing to do first is to get rid of the redness and zits. Get a face wash with either salicyic acid or benzoyl peroxide. For overnight results, try Clean and Clear's Advantage Acne Spot Treatment. You can get them at Target, Walmart, etc.


Use a concealer to cover up the zits. Try Covergirl's Invisible Concealer. They have shades to match your skin tone. Good luck!
Use a green concealer (opposite color of red) such as Physicians Formula gentle cover cream concealer. I use whenever I get a blemish and it works amazing. Yellow is used to cover blue such as undereye circles
Cosmetics


http://www.shopzilla.com/7X--Cosmetics_-鈥?/a>








Skin Care Products:


http://www.shopzilla.com/7X--Skin_Care_P鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
secured loan