Thursday, June 24, 2010

Why do you i keep getting zits in my arm pits, how do i get rid of them?

I don't understand why i have them! Its not my razor, is it my deotorant i have the most sensative skin EVER maybe its that but how do i get rid of them, should i wax?Why do you i keep getting zits in my arm pits, how do i get rid of them?
Are you sure its not razor burn? Try using a deodorant for sensitive skin and a shave gel for sensitive skin. Try using a seperate razor for your pits then you use on your legs. Also look for creams or lotions you can use to help alleviate whats going on. You could try waxing but might want to have a professional do it at least the first time if you have such sensitive skin.Why do you i keep getting zits in my arm pits, how do i get rid of them?
Try different deodorants until you find one that doesn't clog your pores.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
secured loan