Thursday, June 24, 2010

What foods can I eat to reduce zits and pimples?

Okay,So im a skinny girl,and I never gain really anything,so I dont really watch what I eat.I do eat my veggies and fruits,but I also eat alot of sweets,junk foods,etc.But,I have heard that certain foods reduce zits and pimples,so im curious.What can I eat/stop eating to reduce them?What foods can I eat to reduce zits and pimples?
well actually acne is mainly hereditary and or glandular so its not really wat u are or arent eating that can affect this u should drink plenty of water and eat plenty of fruits and vegetables just for overall health but sadly nothing u eat or drink can help or worsen this problem unless u are allergic to something in which case it may produce a rash that may look similar to acne but may not be it so drink lots of water and use a antibacterial face wash and that should help with the problemWhat foods can I eat to reduce zits and pimples?
dont eat too much junk food or food that will essentially force you to smear grease all over your face.


supposedly chocolate gives you acne, but I think that's a myth.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
secured loan