Thursday, June 24, 2010

How can you get rid of zits besides washing your face clean?

is there any kind of face wash to get rid of the zits?How can you get rid of zits besides washing your face clean?
IT IS ALL IN HERE! :





http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Acne_vulgar鈥?/a>





TRUST ME! REALLY GOOD INFO.


YOU WON鈥橳 REGRET CHECKING OUT THE WEB


Here is what the WEBSITE CONTAINS:





Contents:


1 SYMPTOMS


2 CAUSES OF ACNE


2.1 MISCONCEPTIONS ABOUT CAUSES


3 TREATMENTS


3.1 TIMELINE OF ACNE TREATMENT


3.2 AVAILABLE TREATMENTS


3.2.1 Exfoliating the skin


3.2.2 Topical Bactericidals


3.2.3 Topical antibiotics


3.2.4 Oral antibiotics


3.2.5 Hormonal treatments


3.2.6 External retinoids


3.2.7 Oral retinoids


3.2.8 Phototherapy


3.2.8.1 Blue and red light


3.2.8.2 Photodynamic therapy


3.3 Less widely used treatments


3.4 FUTURE TREATMENTS


3.5 Preferred treatments by types of acne vulgaris


4 ACNE SCARS


5 See also


6 References


7 Footnotes


8 External linksHow can you get rid of zits besides washing your face clean?
First of all drink plenty of water, so your skin can stay clear, and I use Estauee Lauder produts all of the products for my face but whatever you use or try you need to stick to all of the products you can not try a product then go to the next thing you have to use all of the stuff that comes with it. You might have to try something expensive because I do not believe that the cheap stuff works. But drink water and stay away from sodas.
witch hazel(from walmart)or whitening toothpaste dries out the zit %26amp; gets rid of it fast.


-dee
Proactive is great!! Worth every penny. The mask can make a zit (if caught in the very beginning go ';almost'; completely away over night... The ';stuff'; on TV is true!!
When I was younger ,every morning I used rubbing alcohol %26amp; q-tips seemed to help,after showering it would open up your pores.
I would try Proactive...also try putting a mask on twice a weeks to get rid of dead skin. also try to eat healthier and drink lots of water which replenishes you skin and helps clear ugly pimples..for a face wash i would try neutrogena...i find it very helpful gl
Well there is proactive, and there is acnefree.. or you could put toothpaste on them at night.. they wont go 100% away, but they will go down a lot
In my opinion I dont believe in over the counter products. I like going to a dermatologist and him telling me what to do. and ask any question you have on your mind remember they are getting paid
Washing is definitely good, but if it's red in color use hydrogen peroxide and then something for acne treatment like OXY.
try clean and clear it worked for me
Silver heavy duty duct tape.


Press it to your face and then RIP it off!!!!


Yay!
I have an acne treatment that has won me the best answer better then fifteen times. Often, the person who voted it the best answer was amazed at how well it worked, even those who had severe cases of acne. I'll copy and paste it below.





Use a hot compress on it, and then use cool water to close the pores. Do the process over and over again, about five or six times. Use soap to wash the area, and then treat it with an alcohol soaked cotton ball. It should be gone within five to six hours.





Here are some of the previous comments I got from those who voted it as the best answer,





omg thank you! u r sooo awsome now my school pic will look GREAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...


Thank u so muc 4 ur help!!!


It helped alot of my acne. thanks!





Hey! THAT REALLY WORKS MAN THANX A LOT!!!





Wow This Like Really worked!!!! Thanks! Now i don't have a big huge zit!!! Thank you much!





thanks so much..it was gone..it was right onmy chin but thanks soooooooooo much i owe u big time...


THANKS A LOT MAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


I tried this a couple hours ago and it is already starting to clear up. THANKS!


Thanks for the info! It worked!


OMG! it worked. I will say i was skeptical, but I'm back to being my gorgeous self ;)


thanks!


Thanks it worked awesomely good
Neutrogena, Phisoderm, and Clearsil Ultra have all worked for me, and all equally well.
try C.O. Bigelo's moustourizing face wash for normal skin. it works wonders to smooth skin, and reduces the size and redness of zits dramatically. its 5$ @ bath and body works.
Yeah Is Called ';Deep Clean'; Its In a Blue Sqeezie Bottle You Cant et Them For a Buck and Targets My Sister uses them They REALLY Work Try it! hope it works goodluck with that
use 5% benzoyl peroxide. preferably the nuetregena acne spot treatment, it works fast
tru proactiv, it worked for me for about a year, its good, but you should see a dermotologist
Ask your doctor for Benzoyl peroxide. It works. Don't eat mayonaise. (Really).
try tea tree oil. just dab a tiny bit on the zit and the zit will come to a head within 24 hours and you can gentle get it ';out';. Make sure it's ';100% pure'; tea tree oil. You can buy it at walmart or any natural foods store. I would also recommend drinking alot of water to ';clear'; out your system. I still break out and I am hitting forty soon, so, just hang in there. Also, the mary kay brand of acne gel works great.


Good luck!!!!!
I use Murad. (It's an acne medicine) Proactive does not work for everybody (didn't work for me) It contains Sulfuric acid I think? and Benzoyl peroxide, which in fact, does not work for me. A lot of products contain that ingredient so if you're allergic, just see a Dermatologist :)
If you are in a hurry and you don't have time to be scrubbing, try Pampers Sensitive or Pampers with Aloe baby Wipes.





They will help to remove the oil and dirt causing the pimple from your skin, without having to scrub like mad.





Still, it will take time to clean up your face, there is no pimple ';cure'; that can make them go away overnight - sorry.





Good Luck.
Sulfuric Acid

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
secured loan