Thursday, June 24, 2010

How do I get rid of the zits under my arm pits?

For the last couple years I having got zits under my arm pits. Only the bigger ones gave pus come out of them and sometimes they pop by themselves (not fun in public). I have tried not shaving to see if anything helps, different soaps, lotions. everything, what are they?How do I get rid of the zits under my arm pits?
People suffering from mild or moderate body acne, I heartily recommend the Clear Pores System. Hard to treat cases are better left to a dermatologist鈥檚 skills, although ClearPores is certainly up to the task.





The best way to treat acne is to cleanse the skin with a solution containing Salicylic Acid and SD Alcohol 40. The ClearPores body and face washes contain these two excellent ingredients, which are accompanied by the well-known Aloe Vera (to soothe the skin and help the healing process), Dandelion Root and Yellow Dock.





See its official site: http://www.clearpores.com/clicks/clickth鈥?/a>





Also...keep your body skin clean every day and be careful not to trigger acne or rashes by wearing very tight clothing or heavy backpacks. If you feel your clothing, backpack or purse is causing you skin problems, then start thinking about alternatives.





How do I get rid of the zits under my arm pits?
They're not zits. How sharp is your razor? The duller it is, the more you will get this rash called shaving burn. It happens on underarms and legs. They are red and painful, and the bigger ones appear to have heads. I've had the occasional one due to using a dull razor, but never had pus in them. If there really is a lot of pus, that's not normal. See a dermatologist.
hm id say ask a doc or something BUT be carful when you shave and put deoderant on, it can get infected. and not pretty

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
secured loan