Thursday, June 24, 2010

How do you wash your face regularly to get rid of your zits?

I was just wondering what other ppl out there do when they wash their faces to keep zits off.


How often do you wash?


Do you do it with a speial sponge or wash cloth?


Give me the detailsHow do you wash your face regularly to get rid of your zits?
I wash my face twice daily, using a cleanser that does not have an alcohol base, because alcohol dries out your skin and can actually produce more oil. I use a washcloth and after I wash my face, I usually use a moisturizer to prevent my skin from drying out. Believe it or not, dry skin can actually cause acne.How do you wash your face regularly to get rid of your zits?
Wash your face with a good face wash every morning and night.





The Clean and Clear products work really well.





I used to use a wash rag, but then my friend told me that that makes the cleaner clog your pores.


So I just splash water in my face and use my hands.





♥ xoxo
You know, you don't even have to wash your face to get rid of acne......Theirs a site I gave you that explain the real cause of acne......
umm morning and night


i use a cleanser and then a scrub and then moisturizer =] [sometimes]


and clear pimple cream


haha
You wash it in the shower with your hands but wipe off with wet rag.Then you make sure not to touch it because you have oil on your hands and that stuff.Then right before you go to bed make sure you wash your face and do that every day!!
I exfoliate and cleanse in the shower in the morning, then moisturise afterwards and then put on my makeup.


In the evening before bed I take off by makeup and clease once more.


I recommend using Neutrogena daily acne wash. It costs about $15 and amazingly clears up oil!


I just use a normal face washer to wet my face with warm water before cleansing at night.


Its good to cleanse during your morning shower as you don't need a face washer, just use your hands.


Goodluck!


PS I exfoliate with Neutrogena daily facial scrub.
morning, night


you use your hands


wet them, use your hands to wet your face. Then put some cleanser in your hands and rub it all over your face. then wash that off with more water and dry with a washcloth


thats how i do it anyway
Use Noxzema skin cream in morning and at night after that use sea breeze skin cleanser then put on ur favorite lotion all for sensitive skin.
Neutrogena acne wash in the am and night. also put a moisterizer on b/f bed
You should use clean and clear facial cleanser in the morning and in the night. it works trust me i have beautiful skin or use clearasil pads
If you have lots of zits you should get some acme medication wash stuff, and avoid touching your face. if you are trying to avoid acme just wash your face twice a day and avoid touching your face.
morning %26amp; night,


rinse with water only.


occasionally put on aloe vera as moisturizer at night.
twice a day with cetaphil


(no sponge or wash cloth because scrubbing is too harsh and will only make your skin more oily)
no soap or anything 4 times a day in the morning at school when i get home and at night not zits so far only a few pimples during teens
Twice a day with neutrogena face wash you don't need a special sponge or wash cloth as this face wash has little beads in it.
I have spent thousands of dollars and I swear I've used everything out there. My dermotologist got me to start using a face wash called Cetaphil. It is really good for ppl with really sensitive skin.


I wash morning and night.


I wash with my hands only. I wash my hands with mild hand soap first; then wet my face. Then take a little of Cetaphil on my fingers and rub it around my hands. Then do little circles with my finger tips. Then rinse hands and splash face with clean water.


Then I dry with a clean towel.


Wah-Lah!
morn and night soap and water
Don't over wash your face. Every morning and every night good enough. No special sponge needed. A regular wash cloth will do. I use Neutrogena and my skin is clear.
wash 2 times a day, and stop touching it. i mean it.
i wash my face twice a day


and the face wash i use has glycolic acid in it


i just use a regular wash cloth


and i also use acne creams to help prevent/ get rid of it =]
buy some clearasil acne clearing gel wash, and use it once @ moring and once @ nite. it works wonders - u start seeing the results after the 1st day. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
secured loan