Thursday, June 24, 2010

How can i get rid of my zits?

I am 28 and half of my life I have moderate zits and breakouts. I have tried everything from herbal remedies, tea tree based products to topicals such as benzoyl perozide and sulfur soap but my skin seemed to develop an immune system against these remedies. I am thinking of trying PROACTIVE as endorsed by US celebrities. Does it really work? the price is really costly. Can anyone help me please? First hand experience would really help. ThanksHow can i get rid of my zits?
If you have already tried benzoyl perozide, then I suggest not to try Proactiv. Benzoyl perozide is the main ingredient in Proactiv, so if that hasn't worked for you, then Proactiv won't. Have you seen a dermatologist yet? That would be the best solution rather than wasting time and money on things that hasn't been working for you. Good luck! I hope you find something that works.How can i get rid of my zits?
a few of my friends used proactiv and told me it doesnt work. I'm not sure what you could use though.
break a little aloe Vera plant off, and put this on them , worked well for my son
for me to keep my skin clean with no break outs...i wash my face with sulfur soap and instead of washing the soap of with tap water i use mineral water anykind would work...and if i dont have those two things i use estee lauder foaming clenser its only $20...
i tried proactive.. i have acne and oily, sensitive skin. it just made me red and even more sensitive. but for most it works.





right now im in circuit of starting accutane. i know its ';dangerous'; but its been researched by 3 doctors for me and its ok.





good luck. acne is a pain. literally. im only 17 and i have to say i feel you.
pro active! yaya
Keep your face oil free and go on a 6 week vegetarian diet. No salad dressing on salads.





AND NO JUNK FOOD!!!
My friend uses Proactive and she swears by it. She's had really clear skin since starting it. Give it a try. It is a bit of an investment but will be worth it if it works, and you can always stop if it doesn't. Good luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
secured loan