Saturday, June 26, 2010

How can I keep my face clear of zits for school next week?

My face has cleared up so I was wondering how to keep it clear for school next week? Any ideas?How can I keep my face clear of zits for school next week?
Drink lots of waterHow can I keep my face clear of zits for school next week?
Apple Cider Oily Skin Wash





For this easy wash simply mix 2 tablespoons of apple cider vinegar with 2 tablespoons of distilled water. Apply the wash to your face with a cotton ball, and avoid the eye area. Rinse with tepid water, and pat dry. This wash is a very effective remover of dirt and oil on the face, leaving your pores feeling more open and fresh





vinegar can clarify the skin by rinsing away and removing the oils and dirt buildup that mimic blockages in your system by being blockages in your pores, making it impossible for your skin to breathe.
okay





so here is what i eat and drink and use to keep my skin clear





i drink water


- water is really great for your skin and it keeps your body hydrated it also gives you a glow and healthy look to your skin!





Drinking water can clear up your skin and people often report a healthy glow after drinking water. It won't happen overnight, of course, but just a week of drinking a healthy amount of water can have good effects on your skin.


i also eat an apple with every meal


this includes breakfast and lunch!


- also eat plenty of lettuce this is also good for your skin because lettuce has plenty of water containing in it!





-I love the ST. Ives apricot scrub this helps to take of any dead layers off your skin!


It works great on the skin and it help gets rid of dead skin cells. It leaves my skin feeling nice and smooth. I even use it after I shave my legs for an extra smooth feeling. I have been using product from St. Ives for many years and so has my mother. So I know it time tested. I just love it! The only con is that if you use it to often it dries out the skin.





- i also use the oil-free acne wash which is really great for preventing future breakouts!





So remember to get plenty of sleep drink lots of water and eat plenty of fruits and vegetables





- specifically apples and lettuce!








also eat plenty of salad


-lettuce contains a lot of water! :)





GOOD LUCK!





hope you get the clear beautiful skin you are trying to achieve!
1) NEVER TOUCH YOUR FACE!!





why? Because your fingers carry oils that clog your pours and can cause black heads... YUCKY!!





2) Watch your diet..





Cut out greasy foods and fast food. And watch how much sugar your getting , that's bad too... Try to eat wheat thins instead of Cheetos , that kind of stuff.





3) get an acne product to wash with twice a day, it helps expostulate..
Make sure you wash your face every morning and night with hot water and soap. Don't try any of the zit cream stuff cause sometimes it makes your face look worse. Just try what I do and it works perfectly! :)
I know this sounds really gross. But swallowing a tablespoon of corn oil each night not only does it treat pimples, but it also gives your skin this glow it's awesome please try it.
wash your face twice a day
try vitamin E tablets. they heal the skin.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
secured loan