Thursday, June 24, 2010

How can I get ride of some zits on my face?

I eat healthy and play sports, ovr the last week zits have been showing up on my face. This has happened before but not this bad. I dont want to go to my doctor. I have PROACTIVE, but it dont seem to be working for me. I need to find somthing in my house that I can find and use over the weekend, other that toothpast. can you help me?How can I get ride of some zits on my face?
try proactive, there some that say it sucks, but others who say it worked for them... it worked for me thats for sure. also, see your docter. Mine prescribed me some pills, and my acne was gone in less than a month. Now i just use proactive to keep my skin cleanHow can I get ride of some zits on my face?
Proactive suck!!!! You should go online and look up a product called Obagi nuderm, it's a bit expsensive but it get rid of acne and you will have to get the teitinoin product to use with it, it comes separately. Good Luck!!! There are also some deal out there on the product so do your research and find the lowest deal.
well, try to wash your face with just regular soap, like dove, %26amp; use a cream called DIFFERIN after you wash your face every other day, %26amp; that can help prevent acne
toothpaste doesn't really work, that's just a myth. it does, however, make your face smell minty fresh!
use zit-b-gone

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
secured loan