Thursday, June 24, 2010

What do you recommend for removing zits?

I wash my face every day and I've tried a lot of zit products but nothing seems to work... Any suggestions?What do you recommend for removing zits?
tooth paste-wash twice a dayWhat do you recommend for removing zits?
Cetaphil cleanser








and benzaclin (it was prescribed to me by my doctor)








i had mildly bad acne and it was dried up the day after. everyday i used it, it got better and my skin was clear and blemish-free TOTALLY in less than 2 months








and i have sensitive skin so those products might be good for you also
you have to control your skin conditions. you should wash with a warm cloth to open your pores and wash with a non-fragrance soap (neuetrogena, physioderm). do not use hand or body soap. too harsh for skin. rinse with cold water and pat dry with wash cloth. then you need to find a light lotion (cetaphil) to lightly coat your face.





your skin needs oils and many times we think drying up those oils in our faces will stop zits. it just makes our faces produce more oils to compensate for the dryness. once done, you should see a change in about three days.





zits are dirt embedded in pores under the skin which becomes surrrounded by puss because of that dirt, not oils.
i would recommend a mild cleanser first %26amp; then the Neutrogena Fight+Fade gel. it works wonders, makes zits and pimples disapear in 8 hours, no lie





give it a try %26amp; good luck
I suggest seeing a dermatologist. It'll take a long time, but it's nothing compared to the time you might spend trying out different products.





I spent a year and a half experimenting with acne products. I've used Oxy, Clearasil, benzyl-peroxide cream, Stride-X, Neutrogena... I got all of those suggestions online, but the problem is, a product that works for one person may not work for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
secured loan