Thursday, June 24, 2010

How come zits seem to appear, instantly, overnight, on my face?

I can go to bed without a blemish and wake up with a few big zits. This doesn't happen to me during the day. Why do zits choose to attack at night?How come zits seem to appear, instantly, overnight, on my face?
You may be stressed out.How come zits seem to appear, instantly, overnight, on my face?
They also attack, the day before your going somewhere.
change your pillow case the oills in you hair get on the pillow case
you must have that time of the month...
maybe you should wash your face at night before bed....and i'm not saying that you are a dirty person, but it might help.
It's not instantly, It's actually about 8 hours or so depending on how much sleep you get. So keep that in mind Overnight is about 8 hours, not instantly.
idk........the same thing happen to me last night. i clean my face and everything. woke up this morning with a zit on my chin.
they sneak in under the cover of darkness!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
secured loan