Friday, December 11, 2009

How can I clear up the zits and white heads on my face in a few days?

I have a wedding to go to in about 4 days and I really want to look nice and have my face cleared up. Does anybody know any remedies or things to make to help clear my face up? Remember I only have a few days, and I do not have any honey, lots of things I have read about include honey.How can I clear up the zits and white heads on my face in a few days?
If you put ice on your zits for at least 3 hours it makes the swelling go down and it's like they were never there. For white heads they have a little vibrating handheld sort of thing by Clean and Clear.I see there commercials on tv but anyway very inexpensive and they work well I one myself. Good LuckHow can I clear up the zits and white heads on my face in a few days?
Clindemyacin(spell?)-its in a liquid bingo dotter for acne. It is the freakin best. 1-2 days zits disappear-go to the dr and they will prescribe it. It is the best invention since sliced bread!
Apply a paste made of nutmeg powder and raw milk on acne or pimples and wash it off after 20 minutes. Do it for about 10-15 days to see the difference. More such solutions at http://solutionsforpimples.blogspot.com/
yes. I have the same problem and I use this stuff called ';oxy'; which works really well and clears up my acne pretty fast. This all depends on how bad your acne is. Best of luck.
Drinking lots of water will help

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
secured loan