Sunday, December 13, 2009

What else can I do to get rid of zits?

I am on proactiv and it has done a good job of clearing up my face. But I still have a few zits that dont want to go away. I'm already on a presciption product as well. Any other tips?What else can I do to get rid of zits?
I have an acne treatment that has won me the best answer three times. Each time, the person said it worked great. I'll copy and paste it below.





Use a hot compress on it, and then use cool water to close the pores. Do the process over and over again, about five or six times. Use soap to wash the area, and then treat it with an alcohol soaked cotton ball. It should be gone within five to six hours.What else can I do to get rid of zits?
Garlic pills are good for zits. I have found that they reduce the severity of a pimple and the duration. You can get them from a drug store in the vitamins and supplements section (just ask the pharmacist if you can't find them)
I just tried a product called zero zits, I was so completely amazed a thow well it worked, and how fast. It is all natural and one of the main ingredients is tea tree oil, and I got it at a health food store. I would recommend it 100 times over to anyone I care for

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
secured loan