Friday, December 11, 2009

What would you prefer to get rid of zits? and does the stuff proactive work or whatever it is?

I use Noxema and Neutrogena to wash my face but it seems to me that it's not helping that much. I mostly develop zits on my chin. I wash my face every day, night and morning.What would you prefer to get rid of zits? and does the stuff proactive work or whatever it is?
A friend at work used proactive and it worked great.


It's been 3 years and she still has no zits.What would you prefer to get rid of zits? and does the stuff proactive work or whatever it is?
Proactiv does work, if you follow the regimen. It makes your skin look really good. I stopped because my skin looked too good, like a girl wants her face to look. I wanted a face that looked like a guy's. I stopped and developed serious acne. I had to take accutane, now I'm good.
i have proactive and it works great, my problem is just that i have a hard time keeping up with it... i always forget





but the product is great, i recommend it
I haven't tried proactive, but retin A works really well, but you have to have a prescription.
mmmm, i duno but proactive ddnt work to me. maybe depends on the type of the skin

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
secured loan