Friday, December 11, 2009

Is it okay to pop your zits and eat the pus?

I have really bad acne on my back and I cannot help but pop the huge pustules and eat the contents. Its like ';skin nuts'; or cottage cheese. Is this safe?Is it okay to pop your zits and eat the pus?
I guess so as long as your dog don't mind.Is it okay to pop your zits and eat the pus?
ummm its puss... which means there is a redic. amount of bacteria. HENCE the reason why its INSIDE a pimple... you should NOT eat it... besides the fact that its not healthy, its NOT SANE... ick
It's gross... but it's safe. In fact, it may even help you build a better, stronger immune system.
if people can drink their own pee...you can eat your puss............enjoy
putrid
That is... disgusting!
omg thats disgusting!!!!
eww .. you eat that ?%26gt;? :S YUCK
ew. why would you want to eat bacteria and dirt
WTF? You're weird man.
I think I just threw-up alittle... wow..


I suppose you could eat it, but I don't know why you would want to!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
secured loan