Saturday, December 5, 2009

How do you get rid of zits in the next 2 hours?

I tried chipping out and it keeps on growing back as a zit. Toothpaste takes days. I need a way so I can ge rid of zits in the next two hours.How do you get rid of zits in the next 2 hours?
Next two hours, I do not know if possible, but I disagree with the girl who said no hot water. I used to get boiling water, put it in a cotton bud and press it on the spot and the spot would go away.


I cannot remember how soon though. But it will initially shrinkHow do you get rid of zits in the next 2 hours?
hey, I'm afraid there isn't much to do. Just reduce the swelling/redness then cover it up. use a soothing face mask (NOT heated or self heated) then don't touch them with ur fingers or try to squeeze them, hot water will irritate them. Aim for soothing, cold water is best in this case. don't mess around with them too much you could irritate them more. apply make-up as usual only use an applicator sponge, they are softer and cover up better. don't rub at the zit. if using powder, pat lightly on it rather than sweeping it across. Hope all goes well





Good Luck!
It takes days if not months or weeks to get rid of acne.Either that or cut it off with a razor blade.





Also,2 words.Cover up!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
secured loan