Sunday, December 13, 2009

Zits.......?

I have some what bad ache. And I use Proactive, but it's NOT really working for me. I don't know what to do? What else can I use? If anyone can help me, thanks :)Zits.......?
Try Differin 0.1% gel or Accutane pills. It should help you.Zits.......?
I know of several people that have tried Proactive, and did not work for them. It is very drying to the skin, and has no long term benefits. I have a sister with acne, she has tried everything including Proactive. The only thing that worked for her was Arbonne clear advantage system. If you want more infomation on how to get some, just email me, I can ask my sister.
ok damn. I've been through proactive too %26amp;%26amp; a longer list probably lol. So, straight to the point. Use Nature's cure(about $9). Nature's cure has chewable, flavorless pills that you take day %26amp;%26amp; night that are natural to stop your hormones plus you also have the odorless cream to apply. if you don't want your body to depend on pills o just dont want all that work then defiantly use zapzyt(about $4) which is just %26amp;%26amp; only a strong very effective odorless cream-doesnt need to be applied everyday| only when you think.
Hi my name is kenny


i had very very bad acne i have tried everything Proactiv, Murad, One day I went to a Clinic and they gave me THIS ACNE KIT NAME NEOSATIN. i know u never heard of it but i didnt eather. In two weeks my face was getting clearly and with the help of god my face is better then ever. If u want more information about were u can get it write back too me GOOD LUCK.
HOW TO MAKE AN ASPIRIN MASK:





The BHA content in the humble aspirin pill is a powerful agent against blemishes, and using this as a scrub/mask will leave you with smooth, even skin. It is recommended to use this once a week, but you can increase the frequency of use if necessary.














--------------------------------------鈥?br>







Step 1: Take 6 uncoated aspirin and break each into halves. Put in a small cup or a lid.





Step 2: Add 3-4 drops of warm/hot water, and use a stick to smush the aspirin around. If it's too dry and doesn't dissolve, add 1 drop of water at a time until it forms into a thick white paste.





Step 3: Spread thickly onto your face. Leave for 10-15 minutes. You'll know it's ready when bits of white powder start falling off your face.





Step 4: As you wash it off with warm water, gently massage it into your skin. You'll feel your skin to be very smooth and even.





Step 5: Pat face gently dry. You should be feeling radiant and soft!
I use this stuff that comes in a white bottle from Bath and Body Works, and it is Patricia Wexler dermatology. It works really really good on my skin. Proactiv uses the ingredient Benzoyal Peroxide, which is a chemical used to treat acne, and I used to use a face wash with Benzoyal Peroxide. It worked for awhile, but then it started drying my face out and I had a really bad allergic reaction to it once (school was NOT fun that day). In this stuff by Patricia Wexler, it uses Salacylic Acid, which is another popular ingredient in treating acne. Salacylic Acid works a lot better on my face, and my skin is really clearing up. It also doesn't dry out my face, and I haven't ever had a bad reaction to it. This stuff from Bath and Body Works is $16 for a bottle, but it lasts awhile. I hope that it works for you.
Proactiv didn't work for me either. For the time being, go to Walmart and buy something with Benzoyl Peroxide in it and try to schedule an appointment with a dermatologist so you can get a prescription.
Most people who don't find results with Proactive have VERY sensative skin and they react to the hyper-drying that happens from Proactive.





I used it for months and my skin only got worse. Trust me, I sympathize.





I've tried just about everything, Murad, Proactive, old wive's tales, you name it.





Right now the best solution for me is to use Cetaphyil- its a verry very mild soap type product that you'll find in the beauty aisle at the store. Walmart, Target, and most grocery stores will carry this.





It comes in a few different varieties- there are 2 kinds of liquid and 1 type of bar soap. I personally prefer the liquid with the blue label.





Cetaphyil is reccomended by doctors when a patient cannot use soap-based-products after surgery (etc) but still needs to clean areas.





Cetaphyil is non-drying and non pore clogging. The greatest part, you can put a thin layer on your skin and leave it there w/o wiping it off. The residue actually turns into an emolient and softens %26amp; moisturizes your skin. Neat, huh?





(It does NOT exfoliate, so you will need to do that with a gentle face cloth periodically.)





I've had nothing but good results from it!!











On a different note, I also have found that using a tanning bed periodically (once every other week or so) REALLY Clears up my skin.





For those of us who have combination skin, we can benefit from good UV rays (yes there are good ones!) and the exposure to the intense tanning lights, will help our skin dry out - but not to a irritating level.





The tanning bed dries your skin, but as long as you're responsible and moisturize and you don't stay in too long, you shouldn't have any side effects from the tanning. Once every other week should work, to help reduce the oils produced by your skin. :)
ProActiv didn't work for me either. I found this regimine the most effective- after ONE WEEK my skin is clear! I started last week, and today I have only 4 pimples on my entire face, and they're very small! Every morning, splash your face with hot water about 10 times to open up your pores. Then wash your face with Noxema Cream Cleanser. Then rinse your face with ice cold water. It will close the pores so bacteria can't enter them. Then do the same thing every night. Change your pillowcase EVERY OTHER DAY. Sleep on one side one night, and then sleep on the other side the next night. Then change it! You wouldn't BELIEVE how much that helps! If you keep the same pillowcase, your just burying your face in bacteria that builds up on your pillow from your hair and body! Sounds pretty gross, doesn't it? That's a major contribution to acne- bacteria getting into your pores. Also, drink GREEN TEA every single day! Even if it's diet. I drink Guers Green Tea. It blocks an enzyme that testosterone forms. Testosterone is a male hormone, but females have a small amount of it in them- testosterone also contributes to acne flare ups. Finally, drink plenty of water (8 glasses a day) and eat healthy. That always helps your body. Do this for a week, and you'll be amazed at the improvement! It works so much better than ProActiv, and for the most part it's natural. The cleanser is probably $4, and if your school has Green Tea, drink it every lunch! I hope I helped you!!





Also- Salicylic Acid cleansers really don't work. And DO NOT use Benzoyl Peroxide cleansers! They will dry your skin out incredibly much it will take a week of drenching your face with lotion to get it back to normal! If you have back acne however, use Clean and Clear Persa-Gel 10. Your back skin is rougher than your face, so it can take benzoyl peroxide. Use that stuff for a week and your back acne will be gone too!
DONT use proactive


use aloe vera. Go buy yourself a organic cleanser...(from Whole foods..or trader joes) and use that on your face. Afterwards, get an aloe plant and rub al the juice all over your face. It might itch a little...but it's good. It cleared up my acne scars, existing pimples, and made my skin soft and lesss oily. Do it. and trust me it'll help you! it's all natural nothing to worry about


good luck and don't worry too much
Accutane. You take it by mouth. I too used Proactiv, but it screwed up my face.





Talk to your dermatologist about Accutane. It seriously is the miracle medicine. I had acne, and 5 months later I haven't had a pimple in God knows how long.
  • tvs
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    secured loan