Sunday, December 13, 2009

How do I get my girlfriend to stop popping my zits?

It hurts and is annoying but she is addicted. It is impossible to stop her and all I ever hear is '; can I get that ';. No you can't get that!!!!! NO!!!!! What do I do because this is so annoying and she doesn't understand that I really hate it?How do I get my girlfriend to stop popping my zits?
That is so annoying. Tell her that her fingers are not clean and she is making them worse. Tell her that it hurts you, and then ask her whether or not she has some kind of latent sadistic tendency going on, because it hurts you, and you've said it before.





Explain to her that every zit she pops it a new blemish for you to have to deal with, so hands off!





That's gross, she needs to get over her compulsions... How do I get my girlfriend to stop popping my zits?
lol my mom plucks my step dads face like with twezzers. I guess its a girl thing. Try clearing your face and keeping it clear. Tell her you dont like it either

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
secured loan