Friday, December 11, 2009

How do I get rid of these tiny tiny zits on my forehead?

I h ave very tiny zits and bumps on my forehead. There aren't alot but I need to get rid of them?





I also have these tiny dots on both sides of my nose.





How do I clear them out?How do I get rid of these tiny tiny zits on my forehead?
There is this new popular cream that people have been talking about.





It was even televised on TV.





It prevents future and existing acne, diminishes scars, and lightens skin and blemishes. Fast results too! (It's been claimed that major results can be seen within a week and no later than two weeks)





Before and After photos are available at the given ebay site.





This person is providing 1-3 week trial samples (Only for ONE DOLLAR.. definitely a deal) on ebay at:





Search up ';Cee En's Acne Solution'; or ';best acne solution ever'; on ebay.





First 100 customers can get the item for $1 for one week trial and up to 3 weeks. Or you can purchase 1 month supply for $40 or 6 month supply for $160





It's expensive, but the product DOES work.





My sister and cousin who both have major acne have tried the product and they both give it thumbs up. I have also heard many great feedbacks about this cream.





I don't have a problem with acne, but it seems to have great results on my sister who has moderate to severe acne. Her acne swelling went away overnight.








I hope this helps. =)How do I get rid of these tiny tiny zits on my forehead?
I have those too. The only thing that has worked for me is Tazorac cream. You have to get a prescription for it. I tried the OTC stuff and it just made my forehead red. The Tazorac works by keeping the pores from clogging. (that's what the little bumps are). Go see a dermatologist. Once you go and your skin clears up you'll be wondering why you waited so long.
I had the same problem about 6 months ago. i tried using 'Isocol'; (rubbing alcohol) which is like $3 and found in a green bottle from the supermarket. you just apply it directly on to the acne 2-3 times a day. they went away in like a week.


=)
i have had the exact same problem off and on for about a year now. no product has treated them, i just had to wait for them to disappear. until 1 week ago i purchased neutrogena fade gel. and it works! it started working that same day and its awesome! try it
clean your face regularly
  • how to cut hair
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    secured loan