Friday, December 11, 2009

How can I get rid of these three zits in a short amount of time?

I use proactiv but is there any other way to help shrink them in about a day?How can I get rid of these three zits in a short amount of time?
If you can get to the local drugstore, go right away. The Clean %26amp; Clear Advanced Spot Treatment will reduce the size and appearance of zits in just 8 short hours.





I didn't believe it until I tried it and like magic, it really worked. It's not expensive either..





However, if you can't get to the local drugstore then I'd suggest using an ice cube on them for about 15 minutes to help decrease the ';bump'; of the zit that makes it stick out and then at night put Colgate Toothpaste (the regular one) and leave on over night.How can I get rid of these three zits in a short amount of time?
toothpaste much?
Remove the excess oil from the skin with metholated spirit
If you have the proactiv refining mask, I'd use that it's amazing. If not wash your face out, use Clean%26amp;Clear vanishing cream (love it!) If you don't have time for all that, I suggest exfoiliating (mix sugar and water into a paste-scrub on face) this should take excess oil and dead skin away. Use a toner or astrigent and a moisturizer. Good luck!
Personally I dont like proactiv(didn't do anything for me and I think it has too much hype...). Try to avoid touching or pick at them. Try something with benzoyl peroxide in it( like neutrogena's On the Spot, its helped me a lot and its at the grocery store). most face masks are pretty soothing for zits. And lotion always is good(especially if you can get some with aloe in it. or if any part of your face cleaning stuff has aloe in it). Also ice helps to reduce swelling(although it might make your skin red in the iced area for a few minutes so do this pretty early). Although its pretty much impossible to completely get rid of them in 24 hours Good luck!
proactiv didnt work for me...use clean%26amp;clear it works better
at walgreens there's this stuff called bye bye blemish. it has sulfer to dry out blemishes. dont put to much or your face will get really dry
toothpaste
toothpaste..or drink plenty of water and get enough sleep.
PInch Em'!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
secured loan