Saturday, December 5, 2009

What is a good home remedy for getting rid of stubborn zits?

Um, well, for the most part, I have clear skin, but every now and then, I get a lone zit and it is EXREMELY hard to get rid of. Does anyone have any good remedies or awesome products? Please help me out!!What is a good home remedy for getting rid of stubborn zits?
As far as a home remedy goes... I've used toothpaste and it seems to work pretty well. There also are some Clearasil products that are designed to reduce the redness within 3 days and those work pretty well too.What is a good home remedy for getting rid of stubborn zits?
I found that toothpaste is the best remedy to get rid of a pesky zit. I have found that only the paste works, the gel toothpaste won't get rid of it.
oxy spot treatment
Toothpaste usually works pretty well.
Cyanide.
toothpaste
  • how to cut hair
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    secured loan