Sunday, December 13, 2009

Is there a quick and easy way to get rid or zits and blackheads?

I have tried everything I can possibly think of and none of my zits or blackheads are going away! It feels like this is taking over my life, any suggestions?Is there a quick and easy way to get rid or zits and blackheads?
Go to the dr. and get antibiotic , It really helps.Is there a quick and easy way to get rid or zits and blackheads?
I assume you are using some form of product. If so, then the question you must ask yourself is, do I leave it on long enough?





My answer WAS no. I washed my face when I got up and before going to bed and my skin was showing no signs of improvement, but you must be sure to leave the product on long enough for your skin to burn! No pain no gain.





Second, is your forehead a problem area? If so you then, I'm guessing you have fringes (bangs). If so, pull them out of your face every once in a while. What I do is put a barrette to keep my bangs from my face when I go to sleep. And my forehead has improved so much with these two simple steps. You have to commit to washing your face at least twice a day.





For faster results, the secret is lemon juice. Can't guaranty anything, not everyone's skin reacts the same but it's proven that the acid from the lemon juice can help treat oily skin (hence those pesky zits).





I recommend Neutrogena Oil-Free Acne Wash





http://www.freewebs.com/dulcelindo/NEUTR鈥?/a>





And for those obvious zits that you want to get rid of quickly, I recommend Clearasil Ultra Vanishing Treatment Cream.





http://www.kostbutikken.dk/images/Cleara鈥?/a>





Good Luck! :)
Rub oatmeal paste on face,leave it to dry for 15 minutes and scrub well before washing off with cold water. Check out http://usefulinfo-blackheads.blogspot.co鈥?/a> for more useful tips to control blackheads.
if its really bad you should go to a dermatoligist that can perscribe you topical or oral meds.
Quick??No

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
secured loan