Friday, December 11, 2009

How can you get rid of your zits in a month?

im supposed to be starting high school soon and my face only has little bit of acne but i want it to be clear for high school....


anyone have any advice?How can you get rid of your zits in a month?
I started breaking out when I was about 12 and I had terrible acne nearly every day of my life until a couple months ago. I'm 20 now. I found a product call ClearZit at Dollar General. I wish I would've known about this stuff when I was younger. Its active ingredient is 10% benzoyl peroxide. It's super strong compared to anything you'll pick up by any name-brand manufacturer- even stronger than Proaciv. I tried it all. I can't even start to name everything. I started with the most expensive stuff first thinking the more it costs the better it must work..(';You get what you pay for,'; they say). This only costs a dollar and it's worth a try. GOOD LUCK!!How can you get rid of your zits in a month?
1) Drink lots of water.


2) Keep to one skin care routine.


3) Clean your skin daily.


4) Eat healthy %26amp; avoid eating too much junk or greasy food.


5) Moisturize properly.





Make sure that you drink lots of plain water (soda doesn't count) %26amp; keep to one skin care routine. Jumping around from product to product can cause your skin to break out even more than it would normally. Make sure to watch what you eat %26amp; to get plenty of vitamins %26amp; nutrients. If you aren't getting the minimum amount of protein %26amp; vitamins then your skin will show it! (Trust me on this.) If for some reason you can't eat enough healthy food, take vitamins to supplement your meals.





Don't fall for ';miracle'; creams or such. Generally those are never as good as they claim to be. If you are breaking out so bad that you need to use something beyond the average cleanser you should talk to a doctor about it. It could be a sign of a more serious problem or a sign of rosecea. (A friend of mine has that %26amp; she has to take medications for it. Nothing else will work %26amp; she's tried just about everything out there!)





EDIT:





BTW, I also recommend cutting down on any drinks that aren't water. Sodas are awesome, but they're really bad for your body %26amp; actually dehydrate you rather than hydrate you. It can also make you fat, even if you only drink the diet soda! So imagine all of those chemicals in your body that you get from regular daily life. Then imagine all the chemicals from the soda being added in as well as anything bad from the junk food out there. Imagine all of that coursing through your body %26amp; dehydrating you, removing water that would have gone towards cleansing your skin. Now imagine your body breaking out more %26amp; more from the lack of water %26amp; added chemicals %26amp; stuff.





Trust me on the water thing. I used to drink predominantly soda %26amp; thought that it wasn't doing me as bad as it actually was. Then I switched to plain water for a doctor's visit %26amp; in a few days noticed a visible difference. My skin looked fuller, shinier %26amp; healthier. Within a week my skin was much silkier %26amp; my zits had cleared up dramatically. I did have a breakout a week later, but that was from the gunk that had been building up underneath my skin. Now my skin is sooo much better looking now. I only drink about a soda a week %26amp; drink plain water or water mixed with Crystal Light or such. Just by switching to water, I lost about 2 lbs in one week. And that's before I started my diet!
okay, wash your face everyday and try not to get to stressed out because that's normally one of the things that makes me break out most and if you have like face wash or a wave or something like that try that to and if you need really fast results I recoment the pimple blocker pen it works on me maby it will work on you too! :] good luckk
to clear acne, actually, there are steps to follow and must be done as a routine. here are the guidelines..





just be patient. also.. dont every pop them as they may become acne scars. good luck.
i was just like you, and i found that a product called dermalogica works the best, and i've tried everything ! try just washing your face with a cleansing soap every night or in the shower, and drink more water- i've just realised that it clears up your skin reaaaally well !

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
secured loan