Friday, December 11, 2009

How should I get rid of old skin and zits on my face?

I mean, these old skin and zits make me look unhappy all the time. Please help. I try lotion and collogen but didn't help.How should I get rid of old skin and zits on my face?
MicrodermabrasionHow should I get rid of old skin and zits on my face?
Apply Rose water to your face and areas zits are found or are clearly shown, as many times u like in a day.This really works try it!
Proactiv might help. It has a step that exfoliates (helps remove dead skin) and is supposed to be pretty good for zits.
Proactive has a really good scrub that will clean off the old skin and help clear any acne. Go to the local mall they should have a kiosk where you can choose the best product for your problem. Someone may even be able to help direct you.
http://www.acne.org





Buy the products on the site; they are cheaper than you will find anywhere else. Follow the regimen as described step-by-step. It works for most people.
Try clean and clear


it has benzyol peroxide so it will get rid of all the zit


and the old skin


go to a dermatologist and he or she will prescribe a special lotion or soap for you

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
secured loan