Sunday, December 13, 2009

What is the best way to get rid of zits besides face wash?

Even though I have face wash, zit cream, and pore cleanser (I dont use all of the in one day, dont want to overload myself with zit stuff)


I still have HUGE zits on my face! What should I use to get rid of them??What is the best way to get rid of zits besides face wash?
I always squeeze mine, but you're not supposed to.


I find that if you apply tea tree oil to individual spots at night, they are dramatically reduced in the morning. It's antibacterial and can really make a difference. You have to be careful though, it can be a bit strong for some people, so you may have to water it down to start with to avoid irritation.





Hope that helped :)What is the best way to get rid of zits besides face wash?
If you can, cut down on greasy, high fat, high calory foods. This will help you some. Be sure to wash your face with normal soap twice a day, this helps, too. Don't overload facial creams or cleansers, because if you put on too many, it can actually make pimples and black heads. I hope this has helped you!
Apply a paste made of nutmeg powder and raw milk on pimples and wash it off after 20 minutes. Do it for about 10-15 days to see the difference. More such solutions at http://solutionsforpimples.blogspot.com/
You might wanna take a trip to the doctor. He can prescribe antibiotics and medicated face washes to help your skin.
If you are really desperate, change your diet. Less sugar, less meat, moar vegetables and more fruits and you'll see how your skin gets softer by the day.
Go to a dermatologist. (Skin Doctor)
  • tvs
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    secured loan