Sunday, December 13, 2009

What is the best way to get rid of zits quickly?

I rarely get zits, but for some reason, I have FOUR on my face right now! Lovely! I look terrible, and I have a party tomorrow night. What I can I do to get rid of them ASAP?What is the best way to get rid of zits quickly?
Hey Kalokeri,





Read the recommended products at this blog.





http://www.AcneCuresForLife.blogspot.com





The products he recommends are guaranteed to cure your acne or your money back.





Pretty crazy





Hope that helps!





JonathanWhat is the best way to get rid of zits quickly?
This always helps me...dab a bit of toothpaste on the zit and let it dry overnight...it will be much smaller in the morning.
toothepaste no good all the time but it might work it doenst matter what kind of toothe paste. But make sure to put a big splooch of toothepaste on it
I JUST learned this. There is something they sell at the pharmecy behind the counter (at any drug store) called drawing serum. It works awesome! Its black and gross looking and costs about 5 bucks but it really works for zitz. I had a really bad splinter I couldnt get out, so i got this stuff, the pharmecist (a woman) told me I could use it on zits. I had one of those big underground ones on my chin and it was gone literally within hours!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
secured loan