Friday, December 11, 2009

What are good ways to get rid of some zits?

I need good home remedies to get rid of a lot of zits! School starts on August 14 and I need ways to get rid of my zits. I don't want any products (but maybe suggest some besides proactive or clean and clear). I need something that we have around the house besides toothpaste that doesn't work for me! Thanks so much in advance :)What are good ways to get rid of some zits?
The best home remedy, cheap and effective, is to drink a tablespoon of lemon juice each morning.





You can as one person said, apply some lemon juice to the zit. But if you drink it, it stops you from GETTING zits.





Stop using bar soap on your face and use a liquid body cleanser/shampoo or noxema. If you must use a soap, choose a glycerin soap. Make sure you get it all off by rinsing thoroughly.





Don't scrub with a cloth or anything, that just transfers bacteria from one place to another and opens tiny skin lesions for the bacteria to grow in.





Wash your face gently at least 3 times a day so oils don't sit on the surface of your skin.What are good ways to get rid of some zits?
Drink loads of water. Try at least 8 glasses a day, your skin needs water to stay clear. Otherwise your pores clog up and you get zits.


Room temperature or warm/hot water is better than cold. Your body takes better when its warm, and just pee's out the cold water.





Also try and avoid greasy foods,
acne free works pretty well! it's what I use. you can buy it at the grocery store, wal-mart or online:


http://www.acnefree.com/af





I also use toothpaste. I know it sounds really weird but I put it on before I go to bed and wash it off when I wake up.





you also might want to try the wave although it doesn't get rid of acne too well it makes your skin look healthier.





Hope I helped : )
I started using Nuetrogena Acne Treatment System when i was 14. It works faster than Proactiv and it guarentees it. i love this product...its only like $20 at Wal Mart. But it and read the instructions CAREFULLY you won't regret it!!!!!!!!


hope i helped


p.s.


dont use toothpaste...the only thing that does is irratate your skin.
try anything with BENZOYL PEROXIDE not.hydrogen peroxide. that is for cuts.





oxy pads you can get at longs, and those are good (oxy products).


also, more extreme are minocyclene pills but you need a prescription.
papaya soap. it works wonders to your skin not only to your face but overall.





i am sending you a link just to give you an idea





http://www.asiachi.com/papayasoap.html





but you dont have to buy this brand, there are more brands out there. i'm using Silka and i don't get pimples.
the other night i had a huuuuuge zit and what i did was i crushed a regular advil tablet and mixed it with a little water. making it into a thick paste. u just put it on over night and it drastically reduced it
At drug stores they have lots of acne spot treatments, try Clean And Clear.








BTW: I've been wearing connceler since I was 12, nbd....








:)
Try Oxy triple action its cheap





but try hydrogen peroxide



Isoparyl Alcohol, and tooth paste.
Nuetrogena
baking soda and salt.


mix and use it as a cleanser.
lemons work! just squeeze lemons on your zits.


lol they did for my cuzion at least..


hope i helped


: ]

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
secured loan