Saturday, December 5, 2009

How do I get rid of zits on my forehead and nose?

I get zits on my forehead and nose.And they just won't go away by time,instead they add up more.HELP!How do I get rid of zits on my forehead and nose?
start drinking more water.


exercise regularly and buy salic acid medication.


if it doesnt work try going to a dermatologist to seek care for your skinHow do I get rid of zits on my forehead and nose?
be careful and take note of how much you touch your face- hands can be oily and will cause pimples if you touch your face a lot
I just recently saw a report on t.v. with a gal who was giving information about easy and inexpensive ways to use things around the house for problems just like yours. Believe it or not -- she claimed that if you grind up a regular aspirin into a powder and add just a drop of water to make a paste - you can place the paste on the zits for 15 or 20 minutes a couple or three times a day and the zits will heal up very quickly. It seems there is a mild acid called salicylic acid in the aspirin which is responsible for the miraculous healing. It will take the red out and improve the appearance of the zit right away. Hope it works for you!
drink 6 to 10 glasses of water a day, wash ur face twice a day with a foaming cleanser and spot treat the zits with over the counter acne treatment...i heard also that witch hazel is a good astringment for ur face so u might want to try that as well
plenty of water, dont touch your face with your finger tips we have germs and dirt on them and try to wash your face in the morning and night with some type of face cleanser like clean and clear products
get a zeno it zaps them

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
secured loan