Sunday, December 13, 2009

How to get rid of zits and pimples over night?

My forehead has been breaking out alot lately and I want to get rid of it. I heard from someone that if I put toothpaste on the acne areas it helps it clear up over night. Is this true and are there any other things like this that I can do?How to get rid of zits and pimples over night?
I've experienced problem skin too and I tried using toothpaste aggges ago but it didn't work at all.





I would recommend steaming your face to open the pores. You can use a steamer or just literally boil the kettle, pour water into a bowl and position your face over the top so the steam can get to it.





Then apply an overnight blemish product. Because the pores are open, the product is absorbed better.





Or you could use a daily exfoliant to unclog pores and remove dead skills cells and dirt which lead to spots.





Hope this helps!





:)How to get rid of zits and pimples over night?
you can not get rid of zits over night, i know how you feel trying to get rid of them. You can put cream on it and it will dry up the zit. You should wash for face before you go to bed and when you wake up in the morning. If the zit is still there you can try to cover it up with make-up. These thing should help you with your zits and pimples.
toothpaste works because it sucks all of the dirt from your face but only use mint and dont use the gel kind(the kind that is clear ish) because it doesnt work
You can't. Go to a dermatologist! They do say if you put tooth paste on the pimple it dries out the sucker.
yeah there is a reallly good way ill magicly wave my wand over your face -.-

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
secured loan