Sunday, December 13, 2009

How can i make zits less noticiable by tmrw?

I have a date and I have quite a bit of NOTICIABLE zits on my face... we are going swimming so i think i can kinda deter the looks from my face. But i dont wanna be nasty looking for the girl either. So if you can tell me something quick that lasts just to even the tiniest bit less red or bumpy or w/e by tmrw id really really appreciate it. Thanks in advance.How can i make zits less noticiable by tmrw?
Try tanning it will make your skin a little darker and hopefully blend the pimples in a bit more.How can i make zits less noticiable by tmrw?
if its red use Visin the red eye drop stuff . if its huge bump put hemoroid cream on it every 3 hours . if it has pus DO NOT POP!!!!!! instead take cutip soak in alcohol on hold it on the pimple until the alcohol soaks up the puss do not press hard just hold the cutip with alcohol over the pimple, keep resoaking in alcohol until the pus is out. after its clean put aloe gel on the pimple to prevent any bacteria to reform again . AKA pus pimple
Use Clean and Clear Persa-Gel 10 tonight. It dries up the pimples. Put a dot of product on each pimple, and overnight, most will be dried up. It's the only acne product I use because I'm inpatient.





Then, I would use a concealer. Concealers can be pretty thick, and they usually stay on well in water as long as you're not touching your face.
Well I have this stuff that like makes zits less noticable like in a night and its called ';clear zit'; or ';zap zit'; and i got it a dollar general.. get that!!!!! its only 1 buck! lol OR u could put foundation on. LOL!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
secured loan