Friday, December 11, 2009

What is the correct way to cover up zits/acne with make up?

Whenever I cover up my acne, by mid afternoon my make up fades away. How do I make it stay ?What is the correct way to cover up zits/acne with make up?
I think it's time to switch makeups. You need a makeup that will last all day long. Try different brands until you get something that works for you.





Good luckWhat is the correct way to cover up zits/acne with make up?
i have acne and i use benifit dr feelgood balm to even my skin texture it makes skin so smoooooooth so makeup is easy to apply, then tinted moisturiser the no7 mouse foundation then any concealer that matches skin tone paint on with concealer brush dab with sponge an the use pigmented mineral makeup powder in circular motion on acne area then brush it all over face for total coverage. trust me thats how to cover up London style. I am a model and thats how you hide EVERYTHING.
It depends on the quality of your concealer.


You may need to bring your concealer to school/work to reapply it.


I have an amazing concealer pen that has an Illumia side and a Concealer side.


The Illumia side is lighter than the concealer side for this reason.


It's by Vincent Longo, and is probably very expensive.


But it is definitely worth it!


It saved my life!


:P
If you have some redness, try using a concealer corrector that has green in to neutralize the redness and then apply your concealer over, if its left a scar, you can use a good concealer, I like make-up Forever and NYX.
As a professional makeup artist I recommend Bee Luscious pore perfecting primer, liquid minerals and if desired pressed powder.





http://www.beeroyalproducts.com





Also the medicated acne spot treatment will blast acne good buy forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
secured loan