Sunday, December 13, 2009

What topical medicine for zits actually work?

My career in the fashion industry allows me to be vain, (well,just the right amount of vanity) I get to have occasional zits but there are days when you feel like you just have to have a clean canvas for a certain presentation or event,what works?Pro-activ?Mario Badescu?What topical medicine for zits actually work?
Acne


Reasons: Hormonal Imbalances; Candida; Parasites; Dehydration; Alergies


Solutions: Drink 10 glasses of water a day, filtered, never tap; Candida Cleanse; Colon cleanse; Liver/gall bladder cleanse; Parasite Cleanse; Infrared Saunas; Stress Reducing Technique of Dr. Coldwell; Probiotics.


oEssential Oils 鈥?www.amoils.com


oBurt鈥檚 Bees 鈥?www.burtsbees.com


oCrabapple Flower Essence 鈥?www.blackflower.com


oDetoxify your body 鈥?www.detox.org


oVitamina A 鈥?www.costlessvitamin.com 鈥?(800) 578 鈥?5939


oSweat in a Infrared Sauna TheraSauna 鈥?www.therasauna.com (888) 729 鈥?7727


oAcne Cream, Acne-n-pimple cream 鈥?www.himalayahealthcare.com (800) 869 鈥?4640


oVitamin E, Unique E - www.acgraceco.com (903) 636 鈥?4368


oLiver Rescue III+, HealthForce Nutritionals 鈥?www.healthforce.com (760) 747 鈥?8822


oVitamin C, Pure Radiance C 鈥?www.synergy-co.com (800) 723 鈥?0277


oVitamin B Complex, Max Stress B Nano-Plex 鈥?www.vpnutrition.com (877) 335 鈥?1509


oZinc, Zinc Food Complex 鈥?www.new-chapter.com (800) 543-7279


oGently wash with food grade hydrogen peroxide 鈥?www.familyhealthnews.com (888) 284-6263


oMist Face daily with Willard Water 鈥?www.nutritioncoalition.com (800) 447-4793


Dr. Coldwell鈥檚 Stress-Reducing techniques 鈥?www.20minutestolessstress.com (888) 827 鈥?7720What topical medicine for zits actually work?
I tried using Proactiv but I found that the Repairing Lotion really irritated my skin and made me break out in a rash. So now I'm using the Proactiv Cleanser morning and night and then I use the Mario Badescu healing cream in the morning with my moisturizer and at night by itself. I also use the Mario Badescu drying lotion.





I've only been using the MB products for a week but I do think that the healing cream has helped my skin. My skin was really red before and it seems to be healing now.





Hope this helps!
proactive! i knwo they have crazy commercials by it but i swear by it





if you go to a dermotologist they can give you something strong for zits too!
Ones that are prescribed by a dermatologist (skin doctor) work great.
Proactiv, it works just like they claim on TV. I've got adult acne and have been using it for 2 years. You need to use it twice a day like they say to though or you'll get nasties on your face. Has a clean scent, doesn't dry my skin, isn't greasy or oily, and last it really works.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
secured loan