Saturday, December 5, 2009

Does anybody konw of any good effective ways to get rid of Zits and Pimples?

Of Course everyone gets them, is there a more effective way of getting rid of them than popping them?Does anybody konw of any good effective ways to get rid of Zits and Pimples?
hello,





I've tried everything from proactive to clean and clear and nothing worked for my skin. I have combination skin with a bunch of blackheads white heads you name it. I found this stuff made by this guy dan kern. If you go on on acne.org you'll see his regime and how effective it is. I have been using it for a month and I am proud to say that I have seen a big improvment in my skin. I especially like this stuff because it isn't too drying on your skin and for me thats a plus. I also like the fact that his regime is affordable. So please go onto acne.org and see for yourself. At first I didn't believe that it would work but, I was desperate so I gave it a try. I'm glad I did.





I'm 16 and almost acne free = )Does anybody konw of any good effective ways to get rid of Zits and Pimples?
Dont pop your pimples thats leaves huge scars but i understand its quicker to pop them its not good! I first started using Noxema pads and it took it away completely! But it left my skin very dry and I put lotion on my skin and the pimples came back in a week. I felt so downcast that I just left it alone and it got worse and started appearing in alot of places on my face! So I just went to the doctor and they gave me a prescription. So I would suggest you go see a doctor instead and if not drink plenty of water and eat healthier. Sorry if I bored u.
Clean and Clear products! Apply about 2-3 times per day. I read in magazines that toothpaste also works, but I found it only works on small, almost gone ones.
Buy clearasil ultra vanishing acne cream or clearasil acne cleansing pads... you'll have clearer skin within the first three days... its really effective. I've used it for a month and now I have clear, bright , beautiful skin. You kind find it at your local stores... o and theres also clearasil daily face wash to that works good. 'Ive tried many different brands of acne treatments and that one is the only one that worked for me.Best of luck!
I have heard that if you use a beaten egg white as a facial mask that it will shrink your pores and reduce acne. This might take a little while to get rid of it, but it is worth a shot.





Good luck!
popping them can make them scar! just make sure you wash your face every day at least once (maybe even twice if your skin is really oily) always use a toner and moisturizer (if you have oily skin don't think you don't need moisurizer, just use a lighter one) use some sort of spot cream or gel on zits when you get them (i use clean %26amp; clear blemish treatment, it works really well) exfoliate about once a week, it helps clean out your pores which is what causes pimples and blackheads when they're clogged
Ive been trying for years and the only thing that has every worked is Murad skin care system. It takes time though, mine fully worked at 2months, but it really does work. They sell it at Ulta.
well they wont go away in 5 min. but their are many good treatments out their and procedures,you could try getting a facial at a salon or a dermatologist,but a cheaper way is you could get a facial cleanser from clean and clear or neutrogina also their is this thing called Zeno™ is a hand-held, battery-powered medical device, cleared by the FDA, used to treat mild to moderate inflammatory acne pimples. Zeno works best when you first notice the signs of a new pimple. If used early, clinical trials have shown that pimples treated with Zeno can fade or disappear within just 24 hours. Just two to three treatment cycles of 2 1/2 minutes spread over 12 to 24 hours can help shorten a pimple's life cycle.


hope i helped
Pomegranates help clear them up. The seasons gonna be over in January so go bnuy them and peal away =)





Pomegranates help cus they clear out bacteria and stuff like that outta your body. Good Luck!!
Theres this cream called ';Noema'; or something like that its by Always™ it does wonders. i know how you feel UGGGH!! i hate pimples too. well you can find the product at ur local drug store or wal-mart. hope ive helped

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
secured loan