Sunday, December 13, 2009

How do i keep my face cleanse and free of zits ?

I always have times where my face just goes boom with zits, must the time i don't worry about it and do nothing and don't get them but i play sports and etc.. I just got some stuff called Noxzema face cleaner shower stuff and i don't know if theres anything better and effectively fast?


ThanksHow do i keep my face cleanse and free of zits ?
Are you male/female? Do you have hair on your face?





You should get a facial and ask for advice. If you insist on bypassing that find Clearasil Ultra Cleansing gel wash.





http://www.clearasil.us/cleansers/cleansers_ultra_gelwash.shtmlHow do i keep my face cleanse and free of zits ?
Use PanOxyl it has 2.5 % Benzoyl Peroxide( you can get it at wal mart for $10) use it in the morning and then use Tea Tree Oil in the afternoon and then use the PanOxyl again right before you go to bed. Try to take Vitamins if you can. They will also help to clear your skin. Wash your pillow case eveyweek. Try not to touch your face or let your hair touch your face. And drink lots of water

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
secured loan