Sunday, December 13, 2009

What is the best way to keep my skin free of zits?

Are there any really good home remidies, or good products?What is the best way to keep my skin free of zits?
Depending on your skin type, you may never be completely free of blemishes, but, you can do your part by drinking lots of water, eating a balanced diet, and cleansing your face with gentle products 1-2 times per day, or as needed if you tend to be oily.What is the best way to keep my skin free of zits?
Drinking plenty of water, avoid oily food, n cleanse daily to avoid zits n break outs. If you see a new breakout, cut a piece of garlic n softly rub it on the infected area, leave for a while like 10 mins. Then wash your face. Repeat this about 3 times a day. I've tried this a numbe rof times and the zit disappears without leaving a mark. :)
I use Proactive.I was sceptical at first cause you buy it off TV,but it IS really good.I alternate it every second day with another cleanser and my skin has never been better.
Some good info already. Also, keep your hands off your face. Wash face with hot water to open and clean pores. Then follow with cold water to close your pores back up. Use an astringent like witch hazel after washing. There are rice papers on the market that you can use during the day if you can't wash your face. They will absorb the oils from your face. If you haven't already, stop using face makeup as this helps to clog your pores. Limit oily foods like fries and pizza. Exercise and sweat out as much impurities as possible.
wash yiour face as much as your can with water and drink lots of water
Wash your face with cold water every morning. I know it sounds strange, but it is actually the best remedy. It helps keep them away. Make sure it is cold and not warm and make sure you do this before you apply make up because it might smear it. But cold water gets down into your skin and thorougly cleanses your skin. Another thing that I would use as a apprentice to the water, would be those Neutrogena pads that you run under the water and they get soapy. Rub that on your face ,and then wash it off with cold water. I'm telling you! It really works. I have gotten rid of like 20 pimples and zits this way!
Growing up I had the worst acne. Myself I grew out of it I am now 17 and zit free but everyone is different. I use to wear alot of make up and sleeping with make up on causes the worst break outs. Cover up or consealer are the wrost. When ever your at home and not going out wash your make up off never sleep with make up on. The trick I use to use was tooth paste. Dap a bit on the pimple and it dryed the pimple out and takes the redness away. Also baking soda and water. Mis together to make almost a thick creem and put over all pimples sleep over night. This dryes the pimples out and makes them less visable. Dont ever pick or pop your pimples or your will end up with scars. There is no way to get rid of scars you have to grow out of them. But lemon juice bleches the sick so the scars are less visable....Just keep your face clean and try not to wear make up to sleep or working out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
secured loan