Sunday, December 13, 2009

How can I make my zits dissapear?

Hey I have always had trouble with acne, but this time I want it gone since school is almost here. I start in one week exactly.





How can I make it all dissapear by then? What foods should I eat, for example? My shampoo is Herbal Essences, is that what's causing a breakout on my forehead and hairline? HELP!





I don't want medicines, I already have a ton, such as Clearasil, Buf Puffs, a cleanser, a face lotion, and more.





I also use foundation to cover up my zits. I use it only when neccessary, but is it clogging up my pores?How can I make my zits dissapear?
I used to have bad acne... use things that aren't oily... avoid food like pizza and fries...





I use Clearasil Ultra. It's about $12 Canadian but it works for me! Also, if you put toothpaste on the zit overnight, it'll dry it up apparently... that never worked for me but it might for you.


And if you don't have to go out or anything, don't even put on foundation and wash your face a lot.


Also, keep your hair out of your face and try not to touch your face a lot. Your hands and hair have natural oils that will clog pores. Maybe put your hair up.





And phisoderm is supposed to be good. I haven't tried it, but it might be worth a shot.





Good luck!





p.s. Drink lots of water too!How can I make my zits dissapear?
crush up asprin and make a paste with it by mixing with alittle bit of water. then put it on wherever you need it. leave it on initl it dries and itll come off by itself. and eat healthy food and drink alor if water. :]


putting foundation is really bad for your skin. especially if its liquid concealer. it will clog your pores. use a light powder like bare minerals. that works really well and itll also help your skin! good luck in school. i hope this will work! :]]
use a clay mask twice a week, and in fact, every night just put a blop of mask on your big zits, this will help them heal up quickly.


I also use Apple cider vinegar after I wash my face morning and night, just put some on a cotton ball or something and wipe your face with it, its really good at evening out the skin tone (taking the redness out) and keeping the oil and impurities out too.


I think it fights bacteria maybe, I don't know. But my skin has gotten a lot better since using it regularly - it does smell though but as long as you don't mind vinegar its okay.
I don't think that diet has much to do with acne. But try using different shampoos, and washing your hair frequently, and steer clear of any hair products that can leave a greasy film on your forehead.
go to a dermatoligist





it really helped me
when you wash your hair, do you tip your head forward and put it under the showerhead? If you do, stop. Tilt your head back to stop the shampoo from getting on it. Cut 3 cloves of garlic into pills and swallow them. Do this daily.
  • tvs
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    secured loan