Sunday, December 13, 2009

What part of your body do you love to get zits and pop them?

Personally, I love the ones that are next to your chin and up a little. They pop soooooo gooooooood! I also like the ones on my groin area.What part of your body do you love to get zits and pop them?
I guess this is a current event question because you currently have an acne outbreak? Anyway, you know you shouldn't pop your zits - it'll just leave a scar or get an infection, so ......





1. Stop popping


2. Stop asking gross questions





Thank you (particularly for the 2nd one).What part of your body do you love to get zits and pop them?
i don't like to get acne and i sure don't pop them if and when i get one.i leave it alone so it will go AWAY.
My nose! i love sitting there and popping them! it is gross though but fun!
The ones on your girlfriends butt
neither, I don't pop my zits. They can scar your skin!
none really.though my girlfriend loves popping my back pimples. i thinks its gross. but i love her
0_o
nome i hate them.
No part of my body, I hate getting zits and poping them is sooo bad for the skin.
One time, my ex-girlfriend were taking a shower, and she had this big zit on her back. I just reached up and popped it quick. She turned around and slapped me and yelled, ';What the F is wrong with you?!?!?!';
nowhere! i hate blemishes!
you are so nasty i dont get zits so i cant pop them and even if i did i wouldent pop them ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
umm i prefer not to get them at all
i dont like zits anywhere

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
secured loan