Saturday, December 5, 2009

I start school on Tuesday and I have broken out in zits and blackheas?

I have big red zits between my eye brows, a ton of blackheads on my nose and a few on my chin and I have a huge white one on my upper lip that hurts really bad! They won't go away! I need help!I start school on Tuesday and I have broken out in zits and blackheas?
Well if you're skin isn't sensitive, then i'd suggest getting the Clean %26amp; Clear Acne Control Kit.


I bought it about 2 weeks ago and i use it twice daily on my skin.


My skin is smooth, not oily, and i haven't gotten anymore zits since i've been using it.


It's also helped reduce and minimize my blackheads.


It's only $17 at Wal-Mart and it gives you enough for about a month or a month and a half depending on how often you use it and it really works.





Since you have a ton of blackheads, i'd suggest getting the clean %26amp; clear blackhead eraser to get rid of the rest of the blackheads that the acne kit doesn't get rid of.


I haven't tried it yet but people have told me that it does work really good.





If your skin is sensitive, then i'd suggest getting some acne products that have a lower percentage of benzoyl peroxide and salycid acid.


Getting some basic facial cleansers and pore strips would help.I start school on Tuesday and I have broken out in zits and blackheas?
I highly recommend you use a masque. It helps your face GLOW. Not kidding, i'm 21 years old and borrowed my girlfriend's masque (mint julep) and my spanish teacher gave me the nickname ';sunshine'; after that. He said something looked different about me, about about 1/3 of the class turned around to look at me, and half of them started smiling and agreeing with him (most were women [since no guy would agree])





I highly recommend the stuff, just leave it on your face for 30-45 minutes, wash it away and go to school. The stuff is great, you can pick it up anywhere. It's only about $6.





I have acne and a staph infection, fyi. Truly works.





Good luck!
i already answerd your quesion i think!


here anyways


DO NOT TRY TOOTHPASTE IT DOSNOT WORK i tried it befor! i swear to u the best thing to do is to drink 8 huge glasses of water a day for a week and keep going on and on but u will see improvment in a week i swear !!!!!!! o stay away from cheese and fatty foods but u dont have to thats just to make your skin not oily but any ways drink 8 glasses of water and it will SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO clear up here are some tips for clear skin o yeah mixing baking soda and water and applying on face for 15 min really works for me!!!! I


I


I


\/


http://www.free-makeup-tips.com/advice/b鈥?/a>


http://www.sheetudeep.com/beautytips.htm鈥?/a>


http://www.hindustanlink.com/beautytex/s鈥?/a>


i really hoped i helped! hope i get 10 points!
I broke out on my nose and tried the Acne Free system. It worked after the first time I used it I HIGHLY suggest it it's a great product. You can find it at your local grocery store or drug store and it's about $20.
Water water water!


I used to have LOTS of acne. Then I simply started drinking water more. After two days my face cleared up decently. :)


Now I drink water all the time and only have the occasional pimple.
Use bio oil...the bleakheads wont go away instantly but it takes time.. And i cn tel u they'l nt be ok by tuesday.they might be better thou.
OKAY! DO NOT PANIC! ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS PUT ON A NIXON MASK SO NOBODY WILL KNOW! (I am so good at this)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
secured loan