Friday, December 11, 2009

What's the best concealer that will cover up zits and won't irritate my skin?

I want a concealer, preferably a stick one, that will effectively cover all of my little zits and won't wash off when I swim in the ocean. And that won't irritate my skinWhat's the best concealer that will cover up zits and won't irritate my skin?
i found this at a store and when they put it on it looked amazing and i have some zits and did a really good job at covering them heres the website...


http://www.purminerals.com/Pur-Mineral-M鈥?/a>What's the best concealer that will cover up zits and won't irritate my skin?
Clinique - can't remember the exact name, but it's sweatproof and I think the name has the word ';sport'; in it
I get my powder at kohls. It works the best for me. It's called Flirt.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
secured loan