Sunday, December 13, 2009

How can I break my habit of picking at my zits and scalp?

Whenever I am watching tv, on the computer or working I'm always picking at my skin and scratching my scalp. When people see me they think I have lice and the scratching gives me dandruff! I'm also causing scars on my face! Please help, how can I get rid of this habit?How can I break my habit of picking at my zits and scalp?
What I did to help break that habit was to stay busy. FInd a hobbie that keeps your fingers busy. If you put lotion on your zits it makes the scars less noticeable. And certain shampoos and conditioners help with dandruff. Also, think about what you're doing; I know this girl who picked at zits on her face, alot. She got acne and now (a few years later) she has scars all over her face where the zits were. I hope this helps! ~ jessHow can I break my habit of picking at my zits and scalp?
You just have to remember that everytime you start picking you are leaving scars that will haunt you for the rest of your life. Another option is to cut or file your nails real short so it is harder to pick at yourself.
Head Massage


http://hair-care-info.blogspot.com/2006/鈥?/a>
I have a tendency of picking on my zits (i still do sadly, but its getting better), you're going to have to wash your hands before and after you touch your face and anywhere that has bacteria includes: chairs, faucets, people's hands, etc. Or pretend you're zit-free and avoid thinking or looking if you do.





Use Head %26amp; Shoulders and when you shower, scratch your head with the shampoo and conditioner really hard that you dotn wanna scratch any more. I advise you to see a doctor and its a MUST!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
secured loan