Friday, December 11, 2009

How do I get rid of a few zits by tomorrow, or at least make them less noticable?

School starts tomorrow and I found a few pimples on my forhead. I don't have any makeup because I'm not allowed to wear it. I /do/ have 5% Benozyl Peroxide handy. Any remedies/suggestions?How do I get rid of a few zits by tomorrow, or at least make them less noticable?
No, there's nothing that can get rid or get it less noticeable by tomorrow.








GOOD LUCK TOMORROW!How do I get rid of a few zits by tomorrow, or at least make them less noticable?
I use retin-a, but you need a doctor to order it because it may be to strong, but there is one like it but not as strong i dont know what it is called sorry. It works really good!
50% rubbing alcohol could work, put some on a bounty and pat it on your face. other than that and those fancy medications you gotta just wait till you grow out of it.
You can put toothpaste on the pimples overnight. Then just wash it off the morning.


That should help lots :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
secured loan